Azure Collective

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azure Collective

Forum for discussion of Maelstrom based LRP group: The Azure Collective

The Azure Collective is Looking for new members
Please see the Azure Collective Information Forum for more info relating to becoming part of the Collective.

3 posters

Manifestation

littlefeltfangs

Manifestation Empty Manifestation

Post  littlefeltfangs Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 am

Hi, I'm Manifestation, a Myrmidon-focused native eidolon. I've not yet spoken with you, so feel free not to add me to anything yet.

Will hopefully find you next event.
    Quetzli
    Quetzli

Manifestation Empty Re: Manifestation

Post  Quetzli Tue May 12, 2009 11:14 am

We look forward to meeting you at the next event. Im sure you will be able to find us quite easily
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen
    Queen

Post  Queen Sharlindra Thu May 14, 2009 4:23 pm

hi there, look forward to seeing you at the event then. Do you have a particular group you are based with ?
    littlefeltfangs

Post  littlefeltfangs Fri May 15, 2009 2:42 am

I have a shared history with the Twilight Embassey, but will be helping groups based on need, with priority given to Myrmidon groups.

On that note, I should get some additional myrmidon masks. Most of mine are slightly group specific (Raid Hive mask - not that appropriate). How do you make yours? Any chance I could beg, borrow, or buy one off you?
    Quetzli
    Quetzli

Post  Quetzli Fri May 15, 2009 3:22 am

The masks are made from a material called Polymorph, its a plastic that melts at 60 degrees C, so in boiling water or under a hot hair drier. Its taken me quite a bit of practice to get the masks looking alright, and currently there is only one mould to make them around.

It could make one up for you if you want, but i dont think id have it ready for the next event. At the moment it costs about £20-25 to make one of these masks, all of which is materials cost.

If you are interested i can get one made up for you in time for the 3rd event this year.

Also having you as a group friend may be very useful, we could like to engage with the twilight embassy, and knowing someone who is already involved with them would be nice.
    littlefeltfangs

Post  littlefeltfangs Fri May 15, 2009 3:29 am

Huh. I'd not thought of using polymorph for masks. Will have to keep that in mind in the future. Am a bit broke myself at the moment, so not having to find cash right now is fine by me! We can speak at the event about arranging a mask. Frankly turning up looking like you before I've met you would be a bit odd! Smile

And yeh, getting dialogue and beneficial arrangements between hives seems like a pretty good plan.
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen
    Queen

Post  Queen Sharlindra Fri May 15, 2009 5:49 am

hell if you've already got a myrmidon mask and can spray it blue that's more than close enough for the next event. I think turning up looking even slightly like one of us would be brilliant rp and be an awesome way for us to meet an eidolon for the first time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm