Azure Collective

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azure Collective

Forum for discussion of Maelstrom based LRP group: The Azure Collective

The Azure Collective is Looking for new members
Please see the Azure Collective Information Forum for more info relating to becoming part of the Collective.

2 posters

Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here.

Sung-Ru

Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here. Empty Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here.

Post  Sung-Ru Thu May 21, 2009 8:21 pm

I am Sung Ru Eidolon of the basilisk, we have not met yet as when I arived at the event you were leving.
    So speeking to you is one of my prioratis.

Hi Guys
    I now am playing Sung Ru, of the son's of the Basilisk.
    I met you guys as my now deseast charicator Ragnarefuron (the very spicky red dracoscion with the muskal plate armere, who was a basilisk devote), you chated to on the friday.
    and I will be happening to you, ASAP at the next event Twisted Evil

M
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen
    Queen

Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here. Empty Re: Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here.

Post  Queen Sharlindra Fri May 22, 2009 6:33 am

great am looking forward to the problems knowing a loyal eidolon can bring Smile
    Sung-Ru

Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here. Empty Re: Hello Your friendly naeberhud Basilisk eidolon here.

Post  Sung-Ru Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Damed Anouing that I Mist you Guys Agen. ger Evil or Very Mad

loyal dutis and all that, I will have to get you next time. Twisted Evil
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen Sharlindra
    Queen
    Queen

Post  Queen Sharlindra Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm

no worries currently claw is doing a good job of usurping your position as a basilisk rep Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:25 am